[scribus] Image resizing

Andrew akroiter at tpg.com.au
Fri Feb 18 14:06:35 CET 2011

Hi,
I think I'm having a brain freeze at the moment, or a senior's moment.
Maybe both …

I have an image of post-it note that I want to fill the size of an A4
page. I can't for the life of me make it fill the page. If I make the
frame the size of the page, then use adjust image to frame, there
always is (considerable) white space on at least one edge.
If I use adjust frame to image, then I also have white space at the
top and left of the image and adjusting the frame size manually (by
dragging) and resetting frame to image doesn't refill the frame.

Something simple that I've forgotten, I'm sure, and my searching
hasn't found a solution.

Scribus 1.3.9
Mac OS X 10.5.8

Thanks for any help!