[scribus] Style Manager Drift

a.l.e ale.comp_06 at xox.ch
Fri Feb 18 08:16:40 CET 2011

salut louis,

> >  I have recently installed Scribus on a Macbook and have managed to
> > use it
> >> for one design project. Every time the Style Manager opens from
> >> the Story Editor the dialog box position shifts. It is now off
> >> screen and I can see it when I view all open windows but cannot
> >> gain access to it.
> >>
> >> How do I reset and fix the opening position of the Style Manager
> >> dialog box?
> >>

> > install a new version of scribus and launch the style editor from
> > the main navigation (under edit).
> >

> Still... This is strange isn't it ? Is there a way to fix this
> permanently ?

yep, this has been permanently fixed.

the menu entry has been removed from the story editor (and kept in the main edit > styles, which is accessible from the story editor) and this behavior does not happen anymore.

that's why i suggested that he should upgrade to a newer version where the problem is fixed.

ciao
a.l.e