[scribus] GSoC2011

John Jason Jordan johnxj at comcast.net
Sat Feb 12 18:31:50 CET 2011

Searching for "OIF," Google returned Ocean Iron Fertilization and
several others. The only one that sounded likely for Scribus was
Optimist International Foundation. I suppose I'm supposed to know what
it stands for, but I don't.

>>>Next LGM will be a first real attempt to connect the Graphic Art
>>>Industry and F/LOSS.

I think F/LOSS has to do with Free and Open Source Software, but LGM
didn't hit anything in my lexicon.

>A few ideas.

<Excellent suggestions from Louis snipped>

For me the three most important things Scribus needs are:

1) Real tables
2) Real tables
3) Real tables

Would that I knew anything about writing code. I'd love to help
writing whatever is necessary to implement real tables, but I'm not
smart enough. All I can do is sit on the sidelines and kvetch.