[scribus] GSoC2011

Gregory Pittman gregp_ky at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 11 15:26:10 CET 2011

On 02/11/2011 04:34 AM, Garry Robbins wrote:
> I'm new to Scribus, but a developer in a previous life.
>
> Could you describe for us noobs what this role entails?

Hi Garry,

Probably the two biggest things are good programming skills and a good
familiarity with the Scribus code (uses C++ and the Qt libraries), plus
some demonstration of this by having contributed to Scribus development.

This having been said, we are quite open to new devs coming on board and
becoming part of the project. If you contact Peter Linnell directly he
can probably point you in the right direction and help you contact
various Scribus team members.

Greg