[scribus] Colors missing in PDF

John Culleton john at wexfordpress.com
Thu Feb 3 14:08:16 CET 2011

On Thursday 03 February 2011 07:54:17 Jan Rink wrote:
> I have made a page with several textframes. In that colored frames
> I have white text. The frames are placed om X-pos 0,00 and
> Y-position also 0,00. Whem I go to export tot PDF, I don't get the
> colored frames. What is wrong? I use Scribus 1.3.9.
> Who can help me?
>
> Jan
>
> --

If you use layers check in the layers dialog to see if all of them are
OK to print.  Other than that I suggest you post the .sla file
somewhere and let someone examine it on their system. Or send it to me
as an attachment to an email with the title "Colors missing" and I
will fiddle with it. I have 1.3.9 also.
--
John Culleton
Create Book Covers with Scribus: