[scribus] Fw: Master pages

Thomas Baumann thomasbaumann at sbcglobal.net
Thu Feb 3 00:40:58 CET 2011

--- On Sat, 1/29/11, Thomas Baumann <thomasbaumann at sbcglobal.net> wrote:

From: Thomas Baumann <thomasbaumann at sbcglobal.net>
Subject: Master pages
To: scribus at lists.scribus.net
Date: Saturday, January 29, 2011, 11:20 PM

Am a newbie.  Have read docs and tutorials and can't get master pages to work.  I open a new two page document.  On page one I drew two text boxes, then went to Pages, Convert to Master Page and entered a Name and OK.  Then went to page 2 of the document and went Pages, Apply Master Page and clicked on the New Master Page and OK.  The two text boxes show up with dashed borders, but when I right cleck on them to get the Properties Box so I edit can only get to Manage Page Properties.  I cannot get to the Properties box so I can change font, or even enter any text.  What am I doing wrong?

Thanks