[scribus] Invitation to connect on LinkedIn

Oleksandr Moskalenko malex at scribus.net
Sun Aug 28 17:08:34 UTC 2011

On Aug 28, 2011, at 12:56 PM, Fred Zimmerman wrote:

> Looking on the bright side, he may not have even received or read most of
> these posts. <g>

He never read any posts on this list as he was never subscribed to it in the first place. He only sent an email to the list and was allowed to do so because his message was appropriate at that time. It was a one-way process. He is probably not aware, unless other people notified him, that linkedin spammed everyone in his address book. This discussion ultimately wasn't for his benefit anyway.

Regards,

Alex