[scribus] createCharStyle: is this syntax right?

Fred Zimmerman wfz at nimblebooks.com
Thu Aug 25 19:49:04 UTC 2011

One problem I am having with the Scripter documentation as a newbie is the
absence of valid syntax examples with the function definitions.   For
example,

createCharStyle(...)

Creates a character style. This function takes the following keyword
parameters:
leaves me guessing as to whether this is the right format:

createCharStyle("Cover_Default", font= "LTC Italian Old Style", features =
bold,smallcaps, strokecolor = "White")
createParagraphStyle("Title", linespacingmode=1, alignment=1)
createParagraphStyle("Body", linespacingmode=1, alignment=3)

help!

Fred