[scribus] crash reports

JLuc jluc at no-log.org
Wed Aug 24 15:24:22 UTC 2011

Le 24/08/2011 17:02, Gregory Pittman a écrit :
> On 08/24/2011 10:49 AM, JLuc wrote:
>> Hello,
>>
>> i have used the rc5 version of scribus these last day and globally i had
>> no crashes at all except in these 2 situations :
>>
>> - precise and easy to reproduce : Create a 3 (let say) pages documents,
>> with one linked frame on each page. Suppress the last page. Then have
>> "CTRL Z" to undo the suppression. Scribus instantly completely
>> disappear, without any warning nor message.
>>
> Not sure what you mean by 'suppressing' the last page. I did this, deleted the last page, then Undo, and page restored,
> no crash.

I mean :
going into "Page" menu, clicking "Effacer" (in french. It should be "Delete" or "Suppress" in english),
stating "from page 3 to 3" in dialog box, hitting OK.

I tried again before mailing this answer and got the same crash :
with 3 pages, each with one linked (empty, this time) text frame, on Windows 7.

By the way, the menu proposes to "Effacer" when dialog box proposes to "Supprimer" : it'd be better to have only one
identical labelling.

JLuc