[scribus] importing pdf file and hyperlinks

Adrienne Carmack adrienne.carmack at gmail.com
Mon Aug 22 23:16:24 UTC 2011

>If you add pages to a document full of automatic frames, the newly added pages will be linked. If you wish, you can then break the link >where the new chapter begins, and the remaining frames will still be linked.
>
>One thing I note is that there is something wrong with the display of showing links when you do this, but nonetheless the proper linkage >does exists.
>
>Greg

Ok, so this was the problem. I had to unlink the first frame of the
imported document and then relink all the other pages that were
imported... and there my words were :)

Also, on my hyperlink question, they are working on a PC and iPhone
but not on a Mac and iPad. Is this a problem with the pdf reader,
perhaps?

Thank you all,
Adrienne