[scribus] Importing Styles

Gregory Pittman gregp_ky at yahoo.com
Sat Aug 20 00:50:25 UTC 2011

On 08/16/2011 10:04 PM, bobparham at comcast.net wrote:
> In the Scribus Manual under Importing Styles the suggestion is made to
> create a file for styles used repeatedly from which styles can be
> imported when needed. Will someone be so kind as to tell me how to go
> about creating this? Will there needed to be a separate file for each
> style?

In a sense you can do this any way you wish. One file with a long list
of styles or many files each with a shorter list.

Probably unless you can come up with some scheme in which you can
include all possible styles you might ever use, you would be better to
have theme-oriented styles, such as for a newsletter. The file might
actually be a newsletter, but it could be otherwise empty.

Greg