[scribus] PDF

Vladimir Savic vladimir.firefly.savic at gmail.com
Thu Aug 18 14:45:37 UTC 2011

On Thu, 2011-08-18 at 16:36 +0200, thmulder wrote:
> I have  now  a problem,
>   When i export a  scribus file  to an PDF file  (A4 ) then all is going
> perfect  only the output is  a little smaller  it looks like a page is
> printed in stead as 100%  in  95%
>   Is there a manner to correct this

If you've configured document size correctly, there's no way Scribus can
resize on PDF export (not that I know of one, that is). What I suspect
is happening here - Before printing material gets shrank by PDF viewer
application. Example: Acrobat Reader -> Print ->Page Scaling is set to
something other then "None".

If that's not the case, you might be better reporting a bug, or waiting
for someone else to answer to your mail.

Cheers,
Vlada