[scribus] Bulk Image Path modification / Relative Image Paths

Martin Kempf baubiologie at gmail.com
Wed Aug 17 05:35:20 UTC 2011

Thanks for the answers.

a.l.e. and John, I tried to change the "geeky way" with notepad++
(handling big files), but inside the .sla opened as text file I didn't
find any path in clear... did I something wrong?

So I re-changed the path on the HD as before and created the "éléments
pour la sortie", but I never manipulated those files, can I use them
afterward to reopen the project and modify it like before?

John, I just try more logical structure in my new organization of my
paths :-)

Martin Kempf