[scribus] inserting links into a document

a.l.e ale.comp_06 at xox.ch
Mon Aug 15 09:31:36 UTC 2011

hi chris

> I know that DTP is for printing usually, but I have a need to export
> to PDF and send an electronic newsletter. I would like to have the
> links to some websites active. Can you tell me how to do that?

i don't fully understand your question... however:

- scribus can be used for PDF which are sent as electronic newsletter.
you may have to use a script (provided on our wiki) to reduce the size
of the PDF you are sending, though.

- an example of electronic documents created with scribus is
http://wiki.scribus.net/canvas/Success_stories_2011#Wikipedia_Bookshelf_Project

have fun
a.l.e