[scribus] Icons again.

john Culleton john at wexfordpress.com
Sat Aug 13 19:59:08 UTC 2011

Most of the icons are in png format. I occurs to me that they could be
enlarged somewhat using gimp. But a longer lasting solution to changing
sizes would be to redo them in svg via Inkscape. Then any size png icon
could be created as needed in the size needed by the developers.

I am assuming that svg format cannot be used directly in the
compilation of Scribus.

Once a larger set of (png) icons were available what else would need
to be done to incorporate them in a compile run? (I am assuming the same
icon names.)

And how much larger would the new ones have to be?

Just curious.

John Culleton