[scribus] Overcrowded icon bars.

Alexandre Prokoudine alexandre.prokoudine at gmail.com
Thu Aug 11 14:59:36 UTC 2011

On Thu, Aug 11, 2011 at 6:44 PM, a.l.e wrote:
> hi
>
>> The team never found a designer to bring some consistence to existing icon
>> set,
>> let alone drawing new bigger ones :)
>>

> where do you have this information from?

I tend to use my eyes :) Oh, and the fact that I spoke to past Scribus
icon designers, and they didn't find the time, has helped
understanding. Not mentioning duscussion in dev list earlier this year
as well as lack of related commits to SVN.

> personally, i know of people who would be ready to add some consistence and
> draw new icons and at least two of them are in contact with the team.
>
> i hope that they will indeed work on this and that 1.6 will have a nice set
> of consistent icons.

That's some good news indeed.

> but i don't want to bother the team with this right now.
> next thing to do: get that 1.4 out.

Not sure what you mean. Is "svn commit *.png" a lot of bother?

Alexandre Prokoudine
http://libregraphicsworld.org