[scribus] overlapping bleed

S C ribus id746-scribus at yahoo.co.uk
Wed Aug 10 06:49:42 UTC 2011

Hi

I am designing a saddle stitch brochure which I must deliver
as 8 single A4 pages. Nonetheless in the central pages (4-5) my text and
 images are spread across the full width.
Now each page must have an individual bleed of 2mm, which in the case of these pages causes an overlap.

How
 can I configure my document so that Scribus will duplicate the bleed
area onto the next page? Currently I have created A4 + 2mm bleed on all
sides, so the text is strictly cut at the page limit and I would lose
4mm of text and images if my printer cuts that.

Cedric