[scribus] Overcrowded icon bars.

John Culleton john at wexfordpress.com
Mon Aug 8 12:19:24 UTC 2011

On Sunday, August 07, 2011 06:44:21 pm Gregory Pittman wrote:
> On 08/07/2011 06:42 PM, Gregory Pittman wrote:
> > On 08/07/2011 05:09 PM, John Culleton wrote:
> >> One last question: there used to be a fill icon looking like a
bucket
> >> tipping over at the right end of the Story Editor icons. It
seems to
> >> have disapeared altogether. How do I get it back?
> >
> > 1) Some things appear/disappear in Story Editor depending on how
wide it
> > is.
> >
> > 2) If you right-click on the SE toolbar you can deselect/select
options,
> > like Fill Color.
>
> Also worth mentioning that in the SE
>
> 3) you can move blocks of icons to a second row
>
> Greg

Yes I did that. I would prefer to move single icons around but your
solution is better than the standard setup.

Perhaps the standard setup should be two rows :<)

I still can't find the bucket icon in the Story Editor. It is there
in 1.5.0 but not in 1.4.0 (overnight svn in both cases.) Is it there
on your copy of 1.4.0?
--
John Culleton

"Death Wore Black" Police procedural: http://www.deathworeblack.com/