[scribus] Overcrowded icon bars.

John Culleton john at wexfordpress.com
Sun Aug 7 21:09:52 UTC 2011

On Sunday, August 07, 2011 04:52:22 pm John Jason Jordan wrote:
> On Sun, 7 Aug 2011 16:24:51 -0400
>
> John Culleton <john at wexfordpress.com> dijo:
> >How do I hide the pdf toolbar?
> >
> >How do I move the toolbars around?
> >
> >How do I make the new arrangement the default?
>
> On the left side of each toolbar there is a little area that looks
like
> a knurled knob, little dots. Left click on it and drag the toolbar.
> have them on the left side in order to conserve vertical space.
>
> When you close Scribus the new settings become your default. Next
time
> you start Scribus the toolbars will be where you last left them.
>
> ___
> Edit your options or unsubscribe:
> See also:
> http://wiki.scribus.net
> http://forums.scribus.net

Excellent! Now the Story editor has two rows of icons and the main
screen has some icons down the side.

One last question: there used to be a fill icon looking like a bucket
tipping over at the right end of the Story Editor icons. It seems to
have disapeared altogether. How do I get it back?
--
John Culleton

"Death Wore Black" Police procedural: http://www.deathworeblack.com/

"Create Book Covers with Scribus"