[scribus] subsetting / outlining

Meho R. mehor at gmx.com
Wed Aug 3 19:03:19 UTC 2011

Now that really is an interesting thing. Actually, the only fonts that are really outlined are those couple of newer Microsoft's fonts which ship with Vista and 7, Calibri being one of them. I never had an issue like that with any other fonts (at least popular fonts and those coming from respectable designers/design houses). But if I remember correctly, those fonts get outlined no matter which option you use: "embed" or "outline". Wonder why is that...