[scribus] Image frame

John Culleton john at wexfordpress.com
Wed Aug 3 12:44:34 UTC 2011

On Wednesday, August 03, 2011 08:25:53 am David Cairns wrote:
> I have been using Scribus daily for a  a couple of months now and I
have a
> problem with some files that I have recently composed. When I
reopen the
> files, which are advertisment pages with text and JPEGs. The text
is OK
> buy the picture frames are blank with a red cross in them and the
images
> do not appear. I then have to insert all the images back into the
> document. Please advise. Thanks Dave Cairns

It looks like Scribus is not finding the illos. Try putting the jpegs
in the same folder/directory as the .sla file. Using Linux I make a
new folder for each task and then keep all the components in that
folder.

BTW how are you putting the graphics into your .sla document? the
preferred way is to create a graphic frame, then right click on it
and choose the line that says "Insert image".
--
John Culleton

"Death Wore Black" Police procedural: http://www.deathworeblack.com/

"Create Book Covers with Scribus"