[scribus] Scribus on Mac OS X...?

John Culleton john at wexfordpress.com
Sat Apr 30 17:19:05 UTC 2011

On Saturday, April 30, 2011 12:12:17 am Mike Sleger wrote:

> RAM) Can files created in the Windows version be opened in the
OS X
> version?  What are the equivalent versions between the two
platforms?

The sla file format is a plain text file. So the only possible
difference is the end of line marker business.  I suspect Scribus
handles this for you but I don't know for sure.

In general old .sla files will work on newer versions of Scribus but
the reverse is not always true.  In particular files from versions
1.3.5 and later will not run on versions 1.3.3.14 and earlier.

--
John Culleton
Create Book Covers with Scribus: