[scribus] PDF rendering of lines (image frame)

S C ribus id746-scribus at yahoo.co.uk
Wed Apr 20 08:48:27 UTC 2011

Hi

I found that some PDF viewers (Foxit in particular) do not render the lines around image frame
Steps: create image frame, get image, set line to 5 pt, set line colour.

Sending this to the print shop, is there a way to ensure the line will be in the final? Thinking specifically of a way to create a clone of the line, convert it as an object in its own right and paste it on top of the image frame.

Ideally I'd like to be allowed to manipulate just one object if possible.