[scribus] Overnight updates of Scribus versions

John Culleton john at wexfordpress.com
Tue Apr 19 14:22:02 UTC 2011

My overnight update script for 1.5.0 works but only yields a version
dated March 25, 2011. Is that the latest update?

My overnight update script for 1.4.0 no longer works. Apparently
the svn statement is no longer operative. Here is my script:
cd /usr/local/src/
svn co svn://scribus.net/branches/Version135/Scribus s140
cd s140
cmake . -DCMAKE_INSTALL_PREFIX:PATH=/usr/local/scribus4_svn
make
make install
cd scribus
ls -l scribus
rm /usr/local/bin/scrib4
ln scribus /usr/local/bin/scrib4
It refuses connection to scribus.net.  But my 1.5.0 script works OK.
Correction please?

--
John Culleton
Create Book Covers with Scribus: