[scribus] bugs. Placer les cadres avec précision...

Louis Desjardins louis.desjardins at gmail.com
Sun Apr 17 09:11:30 UTC 2011

Le 17 avril 2011 04:30, a.l.e <ale.comp_06 at xox.ch> a écrit :

> hi
>
> > It looks like the spinboxes have trouble handling/parsing the points
> > decimals for picas. Aside from calculations, you can't even enter
> > 3p2.4 -- this reverts to 0p0.
> >
> > In the meantime, you could enter 3p3, then hold down Shift +
> > mousewheel to get to 3p3.1, 3p3.2, etc. Hold down Shift+Alt to get
> > 3p3.01, 3p3.02, etc.
> >
> > And of course, working in points is another alternative (or even just
> > back and forth).
>
> i seem to recall a discussion where somebody was suggesting that decimal
> values are not valid for picas...

Right. But in this instance, the decimal is for points. So for instance we
have 3 picas and 3 points. Picas divide in 12 points and that's it for them
while points divide in decimals. So, a value like 3p3.1 or 4p9.5 is valid.

However, a point being already 1/72 of an inch, 1/10 of a point is pretty
small... ! :)

Louis