[scribus] (no subject)

Joe Zeff joe at zeff.us
Fri Apr 15 17:23:39 UTC 2011

On 04/15/2011 09:50 AM, Gregory Pittman wrote:
> Having said this, you may find that the problem is the default font
> setting. Even if you do not use this font, it will be in the SLA file,
> and also exported to the PDF as a necessary font.

I suspect you're right.  I use scribus under Linux to produce a weekly
contribution to APA-L, a weekly APA.  I export it as a pdf, with the
fonts included and email it to a friend to print from his Windows
machine.  (That's why I embed the fonts.)  The default font is Ariel,
and it's always listed even though it's never used.  I'd wondered why,
and this explains it.  Thanx!