[scribus] GraphicsMagick?

Gregory Pittman gregp_ky at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 15 16:56:12 UTC 2011

On 04/15/2011 10:27 AM, John Culleton wrote:

> So I am backing off on the use of GraphicsMagick in Scribus 1.5.0
>
> Life on the bleeding edge is exciting but sometimes frustrating.

Now, now, what's a little blood among friends?

The part you need really are the header files for GM. In Fedora these
are named XXX-devel, but other distros use other schemes.

Anyway, by "newer" I only meant newer to Scribus. It is actually some
retro stuff Franz has been doing with Corel Draw files, Adobe
Illustrator files, etc. If you don't need these, then you don't need the
capability.

Greg