[scribus] Mailing lists have been moved

Owen rcook at pcug.org.au
Fri Apr 15 08:22:26 UTC 2011

> Am 14.04.2011 22:24, schrieb O. Moskalenko:
>> Dear Scribus Mailing List users,
>>
>> We have completed the move of Scribus mailing lists to a new server
>> and from
>> lists.scribus.info to lists.scribus.net. Please contact the Scribus
>> Team if
>> you encounter any problems in the next few days. Please use
>> "scribus at lists.scribus.net" as the new list address.
>>
>> Thank you for your patience.
>>
>> Scribus Team
>>

> And why am I still receiving mails from this list?

 Well you were subscribed to the list that came from
lists.scribus.info, but as it has been explained, that is now
lists.scribus.net

Your transfer to the new server was done for you, if you no longer
wish to receive emails from the list, use
http://lists.scribus.net/mailman/listinfo/scribus as detailed at the
bottom of this message

HTH

Owen