[scribus] GraphicsMagick?

Owen rcook at pcug.org.au
Thu Apr 14 22:06:51 UTC 2011

> I note that one of the options for Scribus 1.5.0 is GraphicsMagick.
> But GraphicsMagick is AFAIK a command line set of commands like
> convert, mogrify etc. So how does this integrate with Scribus? Is it a
> render type exit like the one used for Gimp?

Hi John,

It is just another dependency (if you do  -DWANT_GRAPHICSMAGICK=1) of
the Scribus program.

Have a read of the cmake output

..
GRAPHICS_MAGIC debug: pkgconf: /usr/include/GraphicsMagick,
include:/usr/include lib:/usr/lib/libGraphicsMagick.so
-- Found GMAGICK: /usr/lib/libGraphicsMagick.so
GraphicksMagick Found OK
-- GMAGICK: Libs: /usr/lib/libGraphicsMagick.so, Inc:
/usr/include/GraphicsMagick, Ldflags:

Owen