[scribus] fonts bug in 1.4.0.rc2 on Kubuntu Lucid?

Frank Busse frank at busse.oche.de
Thu Apr 14 19:20:04 UTC 2011

14 April 2011, 14:00:01 a.l.e wrote:
> hi frank
>
> can you add the .sla document, a screenshot and and maybe an "old" pdf to the bug tracker?
>
> ciao
> a.l.e

No, I can't: although registered to launchpad, I seem to be not allowed to report a bug for scribus (all menu options at "Get Involved" are greyed out).

Furthermore, both the .sla document and the old pdf contain private data that I'm not allowed to publish. However, confidentiality provided, I would be able to send them to a private eMail.