[scribus] Migration of Scribus Mailing Lists

O. Moskalenko malex at scribus.info
Tue Apr 12 22:46:57 CEST 2011

Dear Scribus user mailing list users. We have to move our mailing lists to a
new host and a new domain. This migration will begin on Thursday, April 14th
starting at around 17:00 CET. Downtime will depend on how well the move goes
and could be extensive. Please use the Scribus Forums at
http://forums.scribus.net while the lists are not available. Afterwards, the
lists will be run from lists.scribus.net instead of the current
lists.scribus.net domain. All subscriptions will be preserved, but you'll
have to change the address you use from scribus at lists.scribus.net to
scribus at lists.scribus.net in  your addressbooks.

Best wishes,

Scribus Team