[scribus] Ubuntu crash on startup

Andreas Vox avox at arcor.de
Mon Apr 11 13:39:26 CEST 2011

Ondrej Nemecek wrote:
>So there should be some cooperation with Qt/gtk/cairo developers.

>O.

Have you reported the bug to the Ubuntu or Qt or cairo folks? That's about
all cooperation we can do at this moment. This bug appears three libraries
down from Scribus and we don't know their code base well enough to do any
bug hunting there. Unless we get some specific hints like "you have to use
cairo version x.y.z" or "you need to set these window hints in Qt before
calling the QApplication constructor" there's nothing we can do, sorry.

/Andreas