[scribus] Importing OpenOffice ODT files using Scribus API

Christophe Amerijckx c.amerijckx at nirond.be
Fri Apr 1 14:19:30 CEST 2011

Hi,

unfortunately, there is no such command in the API and I have no idea
how to add such a command. I am afraid it would take me way too much
time to try implementing such a thing.

Just a few word about the reason I would need this. Every period of
time, we have to write a report. The first part doesn't change that
much. The second part part consists of hundred of sheets describing what
we have in stock. Part of these sheets are coming from ODT documents
(describing the product), other parts are characteristics, others are
numbers coming from a database. I've been able to generate everything
automatically with scripts except the import of the ODT file and having
to do it manually would be a pity...

Thanks,

Christophe