[scribus] Materials for a talk about Scribus

José Cruz jose at adsise.com
Tue Sep 28 22:07:11 CEST 2010

Hi!, I'm not sure if this will be useful for you, but in my site there are
profesional works (brochures, map-guides, books, etc) made with only free
graphic software (the final layout work and exporting to pdf is made usually in
Scribus). You can download several pdf from here: http://adsise.com
Jose Cruz