[scribus] Scribus logo

Steven Dayton daytonmeister at gmail.com
Wed Sep 29 15:34:53 CEST 2010

As others have said use PDF for your presentation. Besides Adobe
Reader there are several other PDF readers out there that are fast
downloads and fast installs that can be used to display simple PDFs.

If you wanted to add some punch to the presentation and you have
access to Acrobat 9 Professional you can add movie clips and Flash
elements to the PDF presentation. Maybe you are wanting to use open
source software which excludes expensive Acrobat but I thought I would
just mention the possibilities.

Good luck.

StevenD