[scribus] Scribus logo

John Jason Jordan johnxj at comcast.net
Wed Sep 29 02:29:38 CEST 2010

On Wed, 29 Sep 2010 01:56:43 +0200
Jan Schrewe <jschrewe at googlemail.com> dijo:

>Have a look here: http://wiki.scribus.net/index.php/Promotion_material
>There is the logo as .svg.

Thanks!

But after downloading it I discovered that (evidently) OOo Impress
cannot place any vector files. In the Insert Picture menu the only
formats listed are raster image formats. But I know I can place vector
images in Writer documents, so now I'm off to OOo mailing list to see
if there is some library or another missing from my OOo 3.1. It doesn't
make any sense that I cannot place vector images in Impress.

Thanks again for the link!