[scribus] Adding Scrapbook Elements to Templates
christoph-schaefer at gmx.de
Sun Sep 26 01:39:38 CEST 2010
On Sunday 26 September 2010 01:03:07 lyx-devel at oak-tree.us wrote:
> > Can you tell us which Scribus version you use? Instructions will depend
> on the answer ;)
> Sorry about that that. I'm using Scribus 1.3.8 on Ubuntu Linux. (I've
> also been using Scribus 1.5 from the daily build PPA, but this particular
> template is for the 1.4 version.)
OK, here's what I would do:
1) Create a new folder (in your home directory)
2) In the Scrapbook dialog, create a new "Scrapbook page" by selecting the
folder you just created.
3) Select the new tab in the Scrapbook dialog.
4) Copy all items from your documents to this Scrapbook page (right-click >
Send to Scrapbook).
5) Items in the "Main" tab of the Scrapbook dialog can be copied/moved to your
new tab via right-click > Copy to/Move to.
6) Now you can close Scribus.
7) Send the folder alongside the SLA files to your friend and tell him to
create a new Scrapbook page himself by adding the folder he received to his
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the scribus