[scribus] Naming scrapbook directory.

John Culleton john at wexfordpress.com
Sat Sep 18 19:28:19 CEST 2010

I have never had the need before to use the scrapbook but today is
different.

I did some stumbling around and now my scrapbook items are stored in a
directory I was using for something else. It seems each item generated
two files, one .sce and one .png.  When I open Scribus (1.5.0) with a
new document, that directory is designated as "main" and the items
appear in the scrapbook.

Question: when storing scrapbook items does the directory need to
exist already? The scrapbook dialog seems to allow the selection of an
existing directory but not the creation of a special scrapbook
directory.

I am new at all this so I may have misunderstood multiple items. The
manual seems to skim over important subjects concerning use of
scrapbooks.
--
John Culleton
Wexford Press