[scribus] Daily builds of 1.5.0 svn Ubuntu package available

O. Moskalenko malex at scribus.info
Fri Sep 10 12:03:15 CEST 2010

Hello,

This may be of interest for those members of Scribus community who prefer
staying on the cutting edge. Mark Shuttleworth of Canonical/Ubuntu has offered
us the Ubuntu Launchpad infrastructure for providing daily builds of Ubuntu
packages of Scribus 1.5.0 svn - our current trunk. His idea has already been
implemented. You can add the Scribus PPA
(https://launchpad.net/~scribus/+archive/ppa) to your package manager and
enjoy the opportunity to test the most recent Scribus code under the Sun.
Details on adding the ppa can be found on the above page. As usual, please
report any bugs you find at http://bugs.scribus.net to help the Scribus Team
get closer to releasing all this goodness to the community.

I would like to offer my thanks to Mark for the idea and for the resources and
to Philip Muskovac who helped a lot with the set up.

Kind regards,

Alex