[scribus] Fitting page dimensions to an imported PDF.

Peter Nermander peter at nermander.se
Wed Sep 8 06:51:00 CEST 2010

> If I import a pdf file with an unknown horizontal dimension is there a
> way (other than hand-fitting it) to change the Scribus page dimensions
> to the exact measurements of the imported pdf file? In other words I
> want the Scribus page and the imported pdf to be exactly congruent.

I can not really understand the use here, if you want the page of a
PDF to exactly fit a page in Scribus, why even bother to pull it into
Scribus to create a new PDF?

And then why not open the PDF in Adobe Reader first to find out the dimensions?

I guess you could also import the PDF into an image frame and Fit to
image, then you can see the dimensions in the properties of the image
frame. Maybe you can even see the properties of the imported page in
properties palette (I haven't tried)?

/Peter