[scribus] new guidelines [WAS: Missing post???]

a.l.e ale.comp_06 at xox.ch
Sat Sep 4 18:15:38 CEST 2010

hi mailinglist readers,

> I have posted this twice previously with no response. If no one wants
> to reply- ok, but I would like to know if it is getting through or
> getting lost in cyberspace.

can we ask you in the future to give an answer to each mail you're getting, even it's just to tell the poster that you don't want reply to this specific mail?

:-)

... no, i'm joking...

... i just could not resist, sorry!

now, the serious part...

hi george,

> When I place column guides referenced to the margins on a master page
> it looks
> good. I save the document and close Scribus. The next time I open the
> document the
> column guides are referenced to the page, even though Page>Manage
> Guides
> indicates they are referenced to the margins. If I now step through
> the pages to the
> last page and back again the guides are now correct. Simply scrolling
> through the
> pages doesn't correct the guides. I can also go into Page>Manage
> Guides, change the
> Refer To to Page and back to Margins and the guides are correct.
>
> It seems to me that this is a bug, but maybe I am doing something
> wrong. Any
> suggestions?

this looks like a bug!

please submit a bug report to