[scribus] Looking for help to redesign KDE e.V. quarterly report

Carl Symons carlsymons at gmail.com
Sat Oct 23 18:01:47 CEST 2010

> Date: Fri, 22 Oct 2010 18:54:08 +0200
> From: Daniel Wintersdorf <dwinti at gmail.com>
> Subject: Re: [scribus] Looking for help to redesign KDE e.V. quarterly
>        report
> To: Scribus User Mailing List <scribus at lists.scribus.net>
>
> Am 22.10.2010 08:22, schrieb a.l.e:
>> hi

>> (again... in english, this time)
>>
>> since the message seems not to get through that clearly: she is looking
>> for a graphic artist willing to help the KDE foundation to redesign
>> their quarterly newsletter.
>>
>> the goal is to create for them a new template by using scribus.
>>
>> she already came to the irc channel and she found nobody who could help
>> them.
>
> Could you post the old report to see what work is done and what should
> be done for the future.
>
> As i don't know this report i could not imagine what to do and if i have
> the time to help.
>
> Daniel

A recent report is available here:
http://dot.kde.org/2010/07/11/kde-ev-quarterly-reports-relaunched

I posted this request to the KDE promo mail list as it fits with the
goals of that group. A graphic artist has already responded. It looks
like this is taken care of.

KDE and Canonical (Ubuntu, Kubuntu, etc.) are Scribus fans. The
exposure and larger user base should benefit the Scribus project.

Carl