[scribus] single folded brochure format (?)

K.King k.king177 at ntlworld.com
Fri Oct 22 10:10:31 CEST 2010

<<
When one has a solution that works I wonder why people continue to
search for another solution.

Because not everyone thinks in the same way, and like many die hards who
feel empowered by command lines and scripts there are probably a greater
percentage who want a GUI and be able to (in their mind) simply click
and or drag on things to get the result they want. I'm comfortable with
command line and scripts but have met far more who are not and
invariably they have friends who will mention product xyz does it for
them with no arcane mastery....
K.