[scribus] Looking for help to redesign KDE e.V. quarterly report

a.l.e ale.comp_06 at xox.ch
Fri Oct 22 08:22:04 CEST 2010

hi

>> I'm working for KDE e.V. the non-profit that supports the KDE community. We
>> regularly publish a quarterly report about our activities and would like to
>> redesign the report but are lacking resources for that. So, I was wondering
>> if there is someone on this mailing list who would be interested in helping
>> us to revamp our report?
>>
>> Thanks and looking forward to your feedback :)
>> Claudia
(again... in english, this time)

since the message seems not to get through that clearly: she is looking
for a graphic artist willing to help the KDE foundation to redesign
their quarterly newsletter.

the goal is to create for them a new template by using scribus.

she already came to the irc channel and she found nobody who could help
them.

ciao
a.l.e