[scribus] single folded brochure format (?)

Peter Nermander peter at nermander.se
Fri Oct 22 07:44:18 CEST 2010

> Not sure how old mine is. It goes back to 2005, perhaps earlier.

I think I used the psutils tricks before Scribus existed. I used it
together with LyX and GutenMark to impose Project Gutenberg books for
praciticing bookbinding.

But I don't like to have to go by postscript, so nowadays I try to use
tools for PDF. What I would love is a pdfutils with the same functions
as psutils. Maybe there is something out there today? Last time I
searched (years ago) I didn't find anything.

Calculating the numbers for an imposition is quite easy, it's the
manipulation of the PDF that is the problem.

/Peter