[scribus] PDF-A3

Ernestine help at scribus.info
Mon Oct 18 12:25:13 CEST 2010

Submitted on 10/18/2010
Submitted by anonymous user: [10.1.5.224]

Submitted values are:

   Name: Ernestine
   Email Address: Ernestine at malipaard.com
   Subject: PDF-A3
   Message:
Hi,
I use Scribus, a very good programm! I want to make a newspaper. In Scribus i
designed a paper on A3-format (double-sided). So far it works well.
But when I export it as PDF, it turns automatically to A4-size. How can I
make it work that in Adobe the size is also A3? In Scribus I used the export
to PDF function and I chose A3...but still its A4 when i open it in
Adobe....??

Can anyone help me? Thanx!

Ernestine

   About your Scribus program:
     Version: 1.3.3.14
     Prebuilt/Compiled: Prebuilt
     Build Date:
   Your operating system and CPU:
     Type: Windows
     Version: WinXP
     CPU type: 32bit (Intel/AMD - i386)

The results of this submission may be viewed at:
http://www.scribus.net/node/158/submission/571