[scribus] scrapbook: image frame empty

Jean-Luc Waber jlwaber at gmail.com
Sun Oct 17 08:33:15 CEST 2010

Hi

When I copy an image frame to the scrapbook in Scribus 1.3.8 and then
insert it in a document, the frame is empty.
With any other item (polygon, text frame, line) it works properly, but
an image will not show (only the empty frame with the file name of the
image). I see in the scrapbook folder the two files for this item (.sce
and .png) and an empty folder. I'd expect the image file to be there,
but it is not.
Is it a bug? It worked in 1.3.3.12 but not in 1.3.8 (Windows XP).
Thanks for your help.

Jean-Luc