[scribus] text field

John Culleton john at wexfordpress.com
Fri Oct 8 18:02:22 CEST 2010

On Friday 08 October 2010 11:39:26 John Culleton wrote:
> On Friday 08 October 2010 10:08:56 Anna Caro wrote:
> > Tks for the answers, but I believe I dindt made myself clear.
> >
> > Let me try to explain better.
> >
> > Im doing a PDF form within scribus and Im adding a text field.
> > When I export it to PDF my text field appears blue and with black
> > border (www.visiond.com.br/text_field.png). I've tried to change
> > this configurations trought the proproperties window but it didnt
> > worked. I still get this blue with black border field.
>
> That helps. Let me experiment a little.

I experimented. Using Scribus 1.5.0 I changed the color of the
background through Properties->Color and the color of the border
through Pdf Options->Field properties.  Then I saved it as pdf. The
Border showed up as red as I selected, and the background as blue.
When I select the field the blue background changes to the color purple
which is what I chose earlier.

I can't get rid of the blue color for the unselected background.

The Scribus display shows a purple background at all times.

Perhaps someone else has a better set of solutions.
--
John Culleton
Wexford Press