[scribus] Imposition

Celso Junior celsojr2008 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 5 16:58:05 CEST 2010

Hi there!

I always thought Laidout would be really a good "framework" to deal
with, regarding impositioning, and now it seems it does just far far
more than that!

What can we do is simply try to join both ideas and get Laidout doing
was easypose was capable of:

Create Templates for imposition by Folding Pages
Calculate the page sequence
Calculate the adjustments due paper thickness
Put custom printing control marks
Work as a workflow process, like recieving pdfs on a "HotFolder" and
processing them

And try a pdfengine solution different from pdflatex :P

Count on me if you think it is necessary!

Regards!