[scribus] Imposition

Celso Junior celsojr2008 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 4 18:29:31 CEST 2010

Hi there!

Well, for some time I've being working on a solution for imposiing,
not just for scribus, but for any workflow wich depends on pdf
imposing.

First I created an application called EasyPose, but could not really
do a correct job due to the unhappy choice of development directions I
got, (using gambas :P )

The idea was good but I could not follow it staying away from a trully
OpenSource Project philosofy , where EasyPose could really benefit it
self.

It means I should rewrite EasyPose  from scratch, using C++, QT (or
gtk) and so on, and it was not my secure domain at the time.

It happens that I throwed away the Gui and created a core, wich would
work, (as concept) as an Independent tool for imposition. No Gui but
it does the job.

there it is the core:

http://www.4shared.com/file/ZYvHKw2M/easypose_core_omegatar.html

If there are good souls to join the idea of creating a professional
(and standard compilant) OpenSource imposition tool, just call me.

Regards

Celso Junior